Debt consolidation made easy
If you have more than one loan and are juggling multiple repayments, debt consolidation could be an option for you. Streamlining your existing loans into one new loan with Credit24 may help you keep your repayment costs down.
How it works
- Apply for a loan with Credit24 and select the ‘Pay-out existing loans’ purpose.
- Our team will verify your application and conduct our lending checks
- You must be employed and get paid into your bank account
- For debt consolidation you must apply for a new loan of at least $2100
- If you are eligible we will call you for more details on your current loans, such as your loan reference numbers, and work with you to pay out your existing loans through issuing a new Credit24 loan
If you are considering Credit24’s debt consolidation option, you might want to do some checks beforehand:
- Check the repayments on each of the loans you want to consolidate.
- Check the fees or charges on each of these loans, including whether there are any fees for exiting the loan early, such as an early repayment fee.
- Compare the total cost of the loans you want to consolidate with the estimated cost of a loan with Credit24. You can use the Credit24 calculator to estimate your repayments.
Loan terms: 6 – 36 months. Maximum APR: 48%